[OPLINLIST] Seeking Branch Manager

Laura Lee Wilson llwilson at huroncolib.org
Tue Jul 3 14:13:02 EDT 2018

BRANCH LIBRARIAN – HURON COUNTY COMMUNITY LIBRARY

The Huron County Community Library seeks a customer service-oriented
professional to join our management team. This individual will serve as the
Branch Librarian for our Wakeman location.  A full job description can be
found on our website at https://huroncolib.org/content/branch-librarian

*Responsibilities:*

The Branch Librarian will manage all aspects of library service at their
branch library with duties regarding personnel, building facilities,
purchasing, collection development and public relations.  The Branch
Librarian works closely with, and implements procedures set by the Library
Director in regards to Library Board of Trustees policies.

*Qualifications:*

The successful candidate will possess a Master of Library and Information
Science accredited by the American Library Association with 3 years of
library experience, preferably with some experience managing personnel.

*Salary and Benefits:*

This is a full-time (37.5 hours/week) position with full benefits and
compensation starting at $31,200.00

*Closing Date*:

Friday, July 20, 2018.  Resumes will be reviewed upon receipt.

Please submit a letter of interest, resume and three professional
references to: Laura Lee Wilson, Director llwilson at huroncolib.org

Laura Lee Wilson, MLIS, CPL
Library Director

6 West Emerald Street
Willard, OH 44890
PH: 419-933-2544
FX: 419-933-4783
llwilson at huroncolib.org

*This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and
thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.*