[OPLINLIST] Gathering your Monthly Statistics for Ohio Web Library Resources

Mandy Knapp mandy at oplin.ohio.gov
Wed Jul 25 15:17:28 EDT 2018

 Hello all,

I hope this day finds you well. July will be over before we know it and
with it, our statistics that show the first month of use with the new Ohio
Web Library resources will become available. Here's how you will access
your stats:

These links should recognize that you are inside the library, and provides
various options for statistics delivery:

*African American Heritage*.  http://africanamericanheritage
.proquest.com/localadminweb/aahusagereport/do/report

*Ancestry Library Edition* http://ancestrylibrary.proquest.com/alereports

*HeritageQuest Online* http://www.heritagequestonline.com/localadminweb/
hqousagereport/do/report

*Sanborn Fire Insurance Map* http://ohioweblibrary.org/db/sanborn (Link on
bottom of page)

The director of your library should have received an admin password and
username for *Transparent Language.* If this link was not received or if
you need additional access, please let me know. Once you have the
password/username, use the same link patrons use to access the learning
portal (https://library.transparent.com/ohio) but with your admin account.
There are links inside the program that can bring admins to the Admin
Portal. Once you login, you’ll see a link to the “Admin Portal” at the top
of the page. More information on the administration interface is available
here: http://oplin.org/statsheets/tl-online-library-admin-guide-1.pdf

Gale Cengage (*Kids InfoBits* and *Chilton Library*), *Fold3*, *World Book*,
*American & English Literature Collection* and *EBSCO* will all be
available as downloadable spreadsheets from OPLIN's website here:
https://www.oplin.ohio.gov/statistics.  In addition, you can also request a
login to EBSCO's administrative interface if you wish to gather stats on
your own for their products. These are typically posted by the 10th of the
month. Oxford Online (*Oxford Research Encyclopedias *and *Very Short
Introductions*) will have spreadsheets posted to OPLIN's website, but are
not available until the 18th of the month. For example, the July statistics
will not be available until August 18th.

For our newest resource, *Lynda Library*, your stats will be available on
OPLIN's website starting in early October. Please do not change your admin
password, or these reports will no longer function. Note that OPLIN has
access to your stats purely for administrative purposes.

Please let me know what questions or concerns you have at this time.

Best,

Mandy Knapp
Digital Resources Manager
Phone:  614-728-5252