[OPLINLIST] The Iron is HOT at Norweld!

Kathy Munger kmunger at norweld.org
Thu May 3 08:41:46 EDT 2018

 Is your library an integral part of your community?  Do your community
members see it as irreplaceable or just a place to go and get books and
dvd's?  We all want to be that "place" in the community where people want
to go because it's a great place to be, a place for fellowship, learning
and collaboration.

Mary Lou Carolon will present this workshop using her principle of the 3
I's - initiate, innovate and instigate - helping libraries to become true
community leaders. She asserts that a  successful library today builds
enduring relationships with school districts, collaborates and innovates
with local small businesses, is a catalyst for important community
conversations, and regularly connects with legislative leaders to be a
voice in the decision-making process. A customer-centered library develops
from knowing, engaging and fostering the interests of the community.

Don't miss this one!

Register today!
Click here for more information and to register
<https://norweld.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=996&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2018/06/01>

--
Kathleen L. Munger
Continuing Education Coordinator