[OPLINLIST] Register TODAY for the 2018 GLRSC--Early Bird rates end 5/29

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Thu May 24 11:38:05 EDT 2018

[cid:image002.png at 01D3F353.AD027190]

Time is running out to register for this year's Great Lakes Resource Sharing Conference.  Head to www.glrsc.org/register-now<http://www.glrsc.org/register-now> to lock in the lowest rate.  Our early bird registration option ends Tuesday, May 29th.

Your registration gets you access to our two-day event which features a variety of topics and presentation formats, all focused on one of our core professional values-resource sharing.  Whether you work in more traditional areas like interlibrary loan or document delivery or if you are responsible for services like electronic course reserves or open educational resources, this year's GLRSC has something for you.

Check out our full listing of conference events at www.glrsc.org/conference-program-2018<http://www.glrsc.org/conference-program-2018>.

Sent on behalf of the 2018 Great Lakes Resource Sharing Conference Planning Committee by....
Shelly S. Miller, MLIS
Community and Training Manager
OhioNET  |  1500 W. Lane Ave.  |  Columbus, OH 43221
shellym at ohionet.org<mailto:shellym at ohionet.org>  |  800-686-8975 ext. 37
www.ohionet.org

Connecting Libraries for Stronger Communities