[OPLINLIST] Marketing Manager opening at Westlake Porter Public Library

Debbie Loiacono Debbie.Loiacono at westlakelibrary.org
Thu May 31 14:46:34 EDT 2018

This message was originally HTML formatted.  View in a HTML capable client to see the original version.\r\n\r\n

JOB POSTING

May 31, 2018
Westlake Porter Public Library
Westlake, Ohio

Job Title

Marketing Manager

QUALIFICATIONS

Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field.  Five years professional experience developing and executing an organizations marketing strategy.  Supervisory experience preferred.

BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION

This position is responsible for the creation and execution of a comprehensive marketing and public relations plan for the library.  Responsibilities include developing both our marketing assets and content, and managing all aspects of PR in support of our reputation in the community.  From concept through execution, this candidate will bring the librarys brand to life and keep it consistent across all our various media touch points.  This position is also responsible for crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing of library programs and special events, as well as managing our social media and website content.  Supervises two direct reports.

HOURS

40 Hours Per Week

Daytime, Evening and Weekend Hours Required

JOB CLASSIFICATION

Grade 410, Senior Manager

SALARY RANGE

$54,000  $81,000

DEADLINE

Friday, June 22, 2018

EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER

Questions regarding any open position should be directed to Human Resources at

(440) 250-5453.  For your convenience, applications are available at the Reception Desk or on our website:  www.westlakelibrary.org.