[OPLINLIST] A.L.I.C.E. Training For Library Staff - UPCOMING!

Toni Whitney twhitney at norweld.org
Tue Nov 13 14:30:14 EST 2018

 *REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR ACTIVE SHOOTER RESPONSE:  A.L.I.C.E.
Training!*
The first few minutes of an active shooter incident are the most vital for
preserving life and minimizing casualties. Are you ready?
ALICE is an active shooter response training that prepares employees to
deal with active shooter scenarios. A.L.I.C.E. training has been employed
by more than 1600 police departments, 2000 schools, and 600 workplaces to
date, making ALICE training the leading program of its kind in the United
States.

Training Specifics show you how the standard lockdown drill is ineffective
and, in some cases, more dangerous than fleeing the scene. Police Officers
and trainers Bob Thompson and Chriss Moffitt will show you the five steps
of the program (Alert, Lockdown, Inform, Counter, Evacuate) and how they
save lives.

This program will be held at the Huron Community Library,  6 W.Emerald St.,
Willard, OH

Fee: $35 Norweld/Other RLS Members   $55 Non members

Help your library employees be informed and prepared - register now!

Toni R. Whitney, Executive Director
*NORWELD*
181 1/2 S. Main Street
Bowling Green, OH  43402