[OPLINLIST] missing discs

Laurie Bales lbales at mccombpl.org
Wed Nov 14 14:30:16 EST 2018

McComb Public Library (MPL) had the movie "The Librarians" season two come
back in cargo missing discs 1 & 2. They were in a double disc insert in the
case with the 3rd disc attached to the case. I figure the patron took out
the insert to remove the discs and didn't remember to put it back in the
case. If anyone remembers getting this movie for your patron and might
remember the patron to ask, we would appreciate getting the discs back. The
discs are stamped with our name on the donut.
Thanks, :)

Laurie Bales
McComb Public Library
113 S Todd St