[OPLINLIST] Free Items to a Good Home

Martha Bush bushma at fspl.org
Thu Nov 29 10:07:22 EST 2018

Franklin-Springboro Public Library has free items available to a good home.
You just have to be able to pick them up from the Franklin Public Library in
Franklin, Ohio.

We have the following items available, first come, first serve.

I can send pictures if you’re interested in something, attaching them all
made the file too big to send.

*         Locking bulletin board with glass doors -  4’ H x 5’ W

*         2 Wood laminate folding tables – 1 is 5’ in length, 1 is 6’ in
length

*         Grey laminate rectangular café table with T-Base – 30” L x 48” W x

*         2 Task chairs without arms – 1 blue, 1 grey

*         2 Wooden spinning CD towers – 49”H x 12” W

*         3 Metal and laminate 3 tier book carts – 46” H x 32” W

*         Small desk on wheels – 26 ½” H x 36” W x 24” D

*         2 meta v-shaped book carts

Please email  <mailto:bushma at fspl.org> bushma at fspl.org to arrange pick up
within 10 business days. If you have not picked up your claimed item within
10 business days, we will repost availability to the OPLIN listerv.

Franklin Public Library

44 E. 4th Street

Franklin, OH 45005

Hours:

Monday – Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.

Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.

Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

Sunday: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.

The Franklin-Springboro Public Library is not responsible for any items that
do not function as expected.

Martha Bush

Director

Franklin-Springboro Public Library