[OPLINLIST] Kwik Case Request One More Time

Gerry Vogel gvogel at avonlake.lib.oh.us
Mon Oct 8 19:45:30 EDT 2018

Uncasing any of your collections lately?

Once again, we are looking for more of the dvd KWIK CASE security cases
with the grey bottom if anyone has surplus.  We will take black bottom
cases as well, we are using them for new releases.  We only case TV series
with these and this collection has grown somewhat!

We need about 50 more but will take any. We’re on priority dispatch CLE 1500

--
Gerry Vogel: MLIS, Ohio CPL
Assistant Director, Avon Lake Public Library

“If you want to be a reference librarian, you must learn to overcome not
only your shyness but also the shyness of others.” S.R.Ranganathan