[OPLINLIST] Sexual Harassment in Libraries

S B allvoicesmatter at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 18:44:28 EDT 2018

Hello! My name is Sunni Battin and I am a Journalist and Librarian.  I wrote a post a few weeks back.  I am wrapping up the story soon and thought I would post one more time.  I am writing a story on sexual harassment in libraries for Library Journal.  This article is an awareness piece.  If you have a story to share, no matter how long ago, in any kind of library, please share.  You can remain anonymous.  Email address is allvoicesmatter at yahoo.com

Kind Regards,
Sunni