[OPLINLIST] Gather ideas for building community connections to meet students' needs

Heidi Beke-Harrigan heidib at ohionet.org
Wed Oct 24 09:43:28 EDT 2018

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D46AC9.5D9F2AB0]

The communities we serve are diverse and distinctive. But, through school or work, individuals may have access to more than one type of library.  What happens when you notice that some of those folks are falling through the cracks between our library-type silos?  Hear how one group of academic librarians sought out creative, collaborative solutions to meet the needs of a specific patron population: College Credit Plus students—high school students earning both high school and college credit by completing college-level courses.  Whether you’re looking for specific suggestions for how to support this unique population or gathering great ideas for cross-type collaborative projects, plan to attend Breaking Down Silos for Student Success: a Case Study.
Breaking Down Silos for Student Success: A Case Study<https://www.ohionet.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5646&qid=394776>
Thursday, Dec. 6th from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Presenters: Tracy Kemp & Lorena Popelka, Columbus State Community College Library

Can't make it in real-time?  Sign up and be sure to get the link to review the recording of our session at your convenience.

Looking for more CE options? Head to the OhioNET Training Calendar<https://www.ohionet.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5645&qid=> for a full listing of all our upcoming learning opportunities.

If you find yourself with questions about this, or any of our other CE events, please don't hesitate to contact us (ohionet at ohionet.org<https://www.ohionet.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5640&qid=>). We're always happy to help!

“See” you soon,

Heidi

Heidi Beke-Harrigan, MLS, CPL
Member Services Coordinator
OhioNET | 1500 West Lane Ave | Columbus, OH 43221
614-484-1068 | 800-686-8975, ext. 28
heidib at ohionet.org<mailto:heidib at ohionet.org> | www.ohionet.org
Connecting Libraries for Stronger Communities
[chis1]