[OPLINLIST] Register for Hands-on History workshop by November 7th

Heidi Beke-Harrigan heidib at ohionet.org
Tue Oct 30 12:14:48 EDT 2018

[cid:a260b936-346c-47db-ae1f-58f56d7e505f]

Only a few days remain to register for our last in-person workshop of 2018--Hands-on Local History: Sources and Strategies for a Community-Centered Project.  If you have local or unique historical items in your collection, make sure they do more than collect dust. Join us to learn how to build an engaging community-focused project to bring awareness to your resources.  Click the title link below for more information.  Registration closes Nov. 7th.

<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=435&reset=1>Hands-on Local History: Sources and Strategies for a Community-Centered Project<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=435&reset=1>
Thursday, Nov. 15th, 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM at OhioNET
Presenter: Dr. Miriam Kahn

Looking for more? Head to the OhioNET Training Calendar<http://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> for a full listing of all our upcoming learning opportunities.

If you find yourself with questions about this, or any of our other CE offerings, please don't hesitate to contact us (ohionet at ohionet.org<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org>).  We're always happy to help!

Best,

Heidi

Heidi Beke-Harrigan, MLS
Member Services Coordinator
OhioNET | 1500 West Lane Ave | Columbus, OH 43221
614-484-1086 | 800-686-8975, ext. 28
heidib at ohionet.org<mailto:heidib at ohionet.org> | www.ohionet.org