[OPLINLIST] Lynda.com now available on Ohio Web Library website

Mandy Knapp mandy at oplin.ohio.gov
Wed Sep 12 15:45:05 EDT 2018

 Hello all,

I hope you are having a lovely day today. As you may know, the OPLIN board
has approved the purchase of Lynda Library for all of Ohio's public
libraries. At OPLIN, we've completed the connection to Lynda for all Ohio
public libraries. A general link is available on the Ohio Web Library
<https://www.ohioweblibrary.org/sources/>, listed under "Continuous
Learning"  and I can provide a link specific to your library on request.

If you're not familiar, Lynda Library, also known as Lynda.com, has more
than 6,600 courses, ranging from computer programming to project management
including instruction on various computer software, programming languages,
and business topics. Learning paths are step-by-step structured courses,
supported with quizzes, practice, and learning reminders to encourage you
and support you as you make progress towards your goal. Examples of
learning paths include how to become a web developer, manager, bookkeeper,
project manager, small business owner, digital marketer, or digital
illustrator.

 A toolkit with marketing resources is available here
<http://olc.org/lynda/> from Ohio Library Council.

Please let me know if you have any questions at this time.

Best,
Mandy Knapp
Digital Resources Manager
Phone:  614-728-5252