[OPLINLIST] Don't Miss NEO-RLS's Annual Membership Meeting Next Tuesday

Northeast Ohio Regional Library System lattanzm at neo-rls.org
Wed Sep 12 17:31:24 EDT 2018

Please excuse duplications
Be inspired by Keynote Speaker Chad J. Willett as he talks about how to create a
culture of innovation in his presentation, Smash the Box
	Learn how NEO-RLS is progressing financially, what our plans are for the
future, more about the services we currently provide and tell us what you think
	Bring materials to share with colleagues for the R & D (Replicate &
Duplicate) table
	Congratulate the Rising Star, Pat Carterette and Lifelong Friend of NEO-RLS
award winners
	Celebrate all those that have contributed time and expertise to NEO-RLS over
the past year
Please join us next Tuesday, September 18th at the Hilton Garden Inn in
Twinsburg.  Breakfast begins at  8:30 am and the program follows at 9:00
am.
											Click here to unsubscribe
Message sent by Melissa Lattanzi, lattanzm at neo-rls.org
Northeast Ohio Regional Library System | 1737 Georgetown Rd., Suite B | Hudson,
OH 44236