[OPLINLIST] Early Bird Registration for David Gonzalez at Dover Public Library ends 9/30/18

Claire Kandle ckandle at doverlibrary.org
Fri Sep 14 16:55:41 EDT 2018

*Please excuse cross-postings*

National Bullying Prevention Month is nearing, and Dover Public Library is
pleased to offer an opportunity for educators, librarians, and anyone
working with youth to earn 5 CE credit hours, learn strategies to defeat
bullying in schools and other environments, and improve their public
speaking/storytelling skills. From now until September 30, we are offering
a 10% Early Bird discount off the full workshop price. I have included a
link to our website's blog which has information on David Gonzalez's
Anti-Bullying programs at Dover Public Library next month (there are 2) and
the registration form for the workshop (
http://www.doverlibrary.org/category/dpl-blog/).

I am happy to answer any questions!

Thank you,

Claire