[OPLINLIST] New eRate Trainings

Mandy Knapp mandy at oplin.ohio.gov
Mon Sep 17 15:36:38 EDT 2018

 Hello all,

I hope this day finds you well. This year OPLIN is adding additional eRate
trainings. In addition to our regularly scheduled fall 470 training, we are
offering the following two webinars. If you cannot attend at these times, a
recording will be made available to those registered:

Get Your E-Rate Refund: Filing the BEAR Form
<https://ceohio.evanced.info/signup/eventdetails?eventid=1055&lib=1009>
September 20 2pm-3pm

In this webinar, learn how to file the BEAR form (eRate Form 472) from
Lorrie Germann, eRate coordinator. The BEAR form requests reimbursement for
the discount costs of the eligible products or services that the applicant
has received and paid for in full. This webinar will be a step-by-step
through the form.

Avoid Pitfalls: Filing Form 486
<https://ceohio.evanced.info/signup/eventdetails?eventid=1056&lib=1009>
September 26 2pm-3pm

In this webinar, learn how to file Form 486 (Receipt of Service
Confirmation and Children’s Internet Protection Act Certification Form)
from Lorrie Germann, eRate coordinator. The Form 486 confirms that the
library has received service in the relevant funding year from the service
provider and indicates whether or not the library is CIPA compliant. This
webinar will be a step-by-step through the form.

Stay tuned for more training opportunities this fall.

Registration is required. Please let me know if you have any questions at
this time.

Best,

Mandy Knapp
Digital Resources Manager