[OPLINLIST] Launchpads

Molly Ernst mernst at mrcpl.org
Tue Apr 2 12:21:28 EDT 2019

Hi Candy,

We have them on a shelf, or at least we have a shelf for them.  We just got
a collection of 20 and they are always checked out.  I didn't want to keep
them behind a counter where no one could see them and they lock using the
One Time lock which we already use for our DVDs so it wasn't a hard
decision to make.

--
Molly Ernst
Collection Resources Administrator