[OPLINLIST] Job posting for Reed Memorial Library

Kathy Arnoto karnoto at reedlibrary.org
Mon Apr 15 15:20:42 EDT 2019

Please post the following job opening:

REED MEMORIAL LIBRARY

FULL-TIME POSITION TO BECOME AVAILABLE:

OUTREACH AND MARKETING COORDINATOR

*Reposted with Revised Minimum Requirements*

Do you think the library is an integral part of the community? Do you want
to share that belief with everyone you meet? We are looking for an
energetic individual eager to make connections in our community as the new
Outreach and Marketing Coordinator. Combine your passion for libraries,
outgoing personality, marketing know-how, and design experience into a
unique opportunity to help reinforce the value of the library to our patrons

*Candidate Qualifications: *Bachelor’s degree required

Extensive experience may be substituted in lieu of educational requirement

Library experience preferred

 (See job description for other requirements – available on website)

*MAIN FUNCTION*:

To serve the public through outreach library services outside the physical
facilities of the library.

In support of and in cooperation with the Director, promotes and markets
library services to enhance the Library’s usage, visibility and stature in
the local and library communities.

OPERS retirement, health insurance and leave benefits

Pay Range 8:  $15.09 - $21.88/hour

40 hours per week

Hourly; Non-exempt from FLSA overtime provisions

Qualified applicants must:
Submit a cover letter, resume & application (available at Circulation Desk
and on Library website: https://www.reedlibrary.org/employment)

to the Administration Office at Reed Memorial Library, 167 East Main St.
Ravenna, OH  44266 or by email to:  karnoto at reedlibrary.org

OPEN UNTIL FILLED

Reposted:  4/15/19

Kathy Arnoto