[OPLINLIST] Now hiring

Kelly Maloney maloneke at marylcook.com
Tue Dec 10 16:29:19 EST 2019

*Technical Services Coordinator*

Mary L. Cook Public Library seeks a customer service oriented professional
to serve as our Technical Services Coordinator.  The Technical Services
Coordinator manages all aspects of library service in the technical
services department, is responsible for maintaining the integrated library
automation system (Polaris); cataloging and processing both print and
non-print materials; and overseeing our digital services.

A college degree in library or information science is preferred.  Library
experience highly preferred. High school diploma and three years of
technical training or equivalent experience required. Excellent
organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and maintain
composure.

This is a part-time position up to 30 hours per week with paid sick leave,
vacation, and holidays. Compensation commensurate with experience.

More information at: https://www.mlcook.lib.oh.us/

Applications may be submitted in person or sent to maloneke at marylcook.com

Open until filled.