[OPLINLIST] Explore these available resources through FREE webinars with OhioNET

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Thu Dec 12 09:37:14 EST 2019

In addition to the continuation of the Exploring Our Statewide Resources series (co-sponsored with OPLIN), our Reference Skills & Resources Track will feature even more freely available webinars that will discuss and demonstrate online tools and resources that are open to all.  All the sessions listed below are free and all library staff members working in Ohio are welcome to attend.

Exploring Our Statewide Resources: Kids Infobits<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=542>
Presenter: Amber Winters (Gale-Cengage)
Thursday, January 23 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM

Check Out Ohio Legal Help: A Free Online Information Tool<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=544>
Presenters: Rachel Harris (Ohio Legal Help) & Megan Sheeran (Upper Arlington Public Library)
Wednesday, February 5 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM

Exploring Our Statewide Resources: Home Improvement Reference Center<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=550&reset=1>
Presenters: Joe Ceterski (EBSCO) & Kim Bishop (Dayton Metro Library)
Thursday, April 2 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM

Exploring Our Statewide Resources: Chilton Library<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=543&reset=1>
Presenters: Amber Winters (Gale-Cengage) & Chris Mills (Huron County Community Library)
Wednesday, May 13 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM

Can't make it in real-time?  Sign up anyway and be sure to get the link to review the recording of any online session at your convenience.

Looking for more continuing education options? Head to the Training Calendar<http://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> for a full listing of all our currently scheduled events.  Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions. We’re happy to help.

Cheers,

Shelly

Shelly S. Miller, MLIS

Community and Training Manager

OhioNET  |  1500 W. Lane Ave.  |  Columbus, OH 43221

shellym at ohionet.org  |  800-686-8975 ext. 37

www.ohionet.org<https://outlook.office.com/mail/www.ohionet.org>

Connecting Libraries for Stronger Communities