[OPLINLIST] Didgeridoo Down Under

Chris Mills CMills at huroncolib.org
Mon Dec 16 13:13:11 EST 2019

The Greenwich location of the Huron County Community Library has booked
Didgeridoo Down Under for our location at 11 am, Friday, July 3rd.  Their
booking manager has asked me to put the word out for a possible additional
booking that afternoon or evening.  They would prefer within an hour or
so's drive of our southern Huron county location, but could be flexible
depending on the requested start time.
This is an excellent opportunity to book this acclaimed group for your
community.  Please contact them directly at didgeridoodownunder at gmail.com
with any questions.

--
Chris Mills