[OPLINLIST] OhioNET Preview: Additional Trials, Promotions, and Information Sessions

Carrie Waibel carriew at ohionet.org
Thu Feb 7 13:19:32 EST 2019

Greetings,

While the majority of the trials in the OhioNET eResources Preview<https://www.ohionet.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5950&qid=427181> can be authenticated right through our site via username/password, a handful of vendors require IP authentication or wish to set up individual trials this year to access their content.  These vendors/products are as follows:

  *   EBSCO<https://www.ohionet.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5951&qid=427181> (LibraryAware<https://www.ohionet.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5952&qid=427181> in particular)
  *   NewspaperArchive<https://www.ohionet.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5953&qid=427181>
  *   Proquest<https://www.ohionet.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5954&qid=427181>
  *   Springshare<https://www.ohionet.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5955&qid=427181>

Please contact me if you'd like to access this content gratis until February 28 and I'll ensure this is set up for your library.  Not seeing something in the Preview you want to try?  Please contact me and I'll arrange individual trials on your behalf with any partner vendor.

Additionally, the following vendors are offering special promotions during this time (click for details):

  *   JoVE<https://www.ohionet.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5956&qid=427181>
  *   McGraw-Hill<https://www.ohionet.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5957&qid=427181>

Lastly, information sessions can be attended with the following vendors, many of which are recorded (click for registration details):

  *   EBSCO, focus on LibraryAware and the NoveList Collection<https://www.ohionet.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5958&qid=427181>
  *   OVID<https://www.ohionet.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5959&qid=427181>

Best,

Carrie