[OPLINLIST] Register today to learn how you can help hungry kids in your community with "Feeding Hungry Minds and Bodies" on 1/23

Heidi Beke-Harrigan heidib at ohionet.org
Thu Jan 17 12:24:27 EST 2019

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D4AE5F.96E80060]

Don’t miss your chance to learn about the severity of the food security problems facing many Ohioans (especially children), explore how other libraries are trying to address the issue of hunger, and discover the variety of ways you can get involved. Sign up today for “Feeding Hungry Minds and Bodies,” featuring members of Team Vittles<http://www.teamvittles.org/>, one of our 2017-18 Community Collaboration projects.

Feeding Hungry Minds and Bodies: Food Security Resources for Libraries<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=477>
Wednesday, Jan. 23rd, 2 PM to 3 PM
Presenters: Janet Ingraham Dwyer (State Library of Ohio), Shane Hoffman (Plain City Public Library), Kate McCartney (Marysville Public Library), and Sarah Schaff (Denison University)

Looking for more sessions from our Cultivating Connections series?  Click on the title link for more information about these upcoming events or head to the Training Calendar<http://www.ohionet.org/training-calednar> for a full listing of all our CE options.

Keep Your Community Connected with Burbio
<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=478>Wednesday, Feb. 6th, 2 PM to 3 PM

Can't make it in real-time?  Sign up and be sure to get the link to review the recording of our session at your convenience.
If you find yourself with questions about this event, or any of our other training opportunities, please contact us<https://www.ohionet.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5798&qid=406894>.  We're always happy to help.

“See” you soon,
Heidi

Heidi Beke-Harrigan, MLS, CPL
Member Services Coordinator
OhioNET | 1500 West Lane Ave | Columbus, OH 43221
614-484-1068 | 800-686-8975, ext. 28
heidib at ohionet.org<mailto:heidib at ohionet.org> | www.ohionet.org
Connecting Libraries for Stronger Communities
[chis1]