[OPLINLIST] multi-disc cases avail

Dee Culbertson dee.culbertson at madison-library.info
Fri Jan 18 12:29:19 EST 2019

Hello!  We have many multi-disc cases that hold up to 20 discs available for free  to any library that would like them.  We can send through State Library delivery.

[cid:9599c107-8e80-414a-9acb-9797734aca8f][cid:4c81ceb7-b13e-4fd0-8a40-ab823ad94fcd][cid:f825861c-a218-43ef-8e9b-c5e554b34303]

Thank you!

DeeAnna Culbertson, Director

Madison Public Library

6111 Middle Ridge Rd.