[OPLINLIST] Musical Instrument Lending

Jenn Slone jslone at crcpl.org
Thu Jan 31 12:00:20 EST 2019

Happy Thursday!

If your library system loans musical instruments, would you please send me your challenges, success stories, policies, etc., about that program?  The Chillicothe & Ross County Public Library is exploring this as a "Beyond Books" program this year.  I'm curious to know what kind of instruments you lend (and how you decided that), how you obtained the instruments (donation drive, purchasing, partnership with local business, etc.), how you maintain the instruments, what your policies are, and how you promote it to the community.

Thank you for your help!

Jennifer Slone

Access Team Leader

Chillicothe & Ross County Public Library

(740) 702-4103 | jslone at crcpl.org<mailto:jretherford at crcpl.org>

[1529095785520_crcpl-250x75.gif]