[OPLINLIST] Genre labeling materials

Holly Walter hwalter at FindlayLibrary.org
Tue Jul 2 15:19:41 EDT 2019

Hello all,

Our collection development committee had a lengthy discussion about the best way to mark our materials-specifically books and audiobooks-by genre. We're wondering (1) what genre stickers other libraries have attached to their books and (2) how they decided on those genres.

Looking forward to your feedback!

Holly Walter
Adult Services Librarian
Findlay-Hancock County Public Library
206 Broadway St.
Findlay, OH 45840
419-422-0576
hwalter at findlaylibrary.org<mailto:hwalter at findlaylibrary.org>

Confidentiality Notice: E-mail sent is generally subject to Ohio Public Records Law except as otherwise provided by Ohio law or under a legal privilege. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.