[OPLINLIST] Don’t miss the final session of the Digitization Basics webinar series on 7/11

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Mon Jul 8 10:05:41 EDT 2019

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D53574.B1370870]

Now that you’ve scanned it all, will they come? Find out how you can ensure the huge investment of time and resources involved brings the rewards you’d hoped for. This final session in the series focuses on making your materials accessible and on assessing your project’s impact.

Digitization Basics 3: Providing Access and Measuring Success<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=507&reset=1>
Thursday, July 11, 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM
Presenters: Jenni Salamon & Lily Birkhimer (Ohio History Connection)
CEUs: 1.5

Can't make it in real-time?  Sign up and automatically get the link to review the recording of any online session at your convenience. Looking for more content in our Preservation & Access Training Track? Check out these other upcoming events or you can head to the Training Calendar<http://www.ohionet.org/training-calednar> for a full list of all our currently available continuing education options.

Exploring Your CopyRIGHTS in K-12 Environments—a Hands-on Workshop*
<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=511&reset=1>Thursday, August 8, 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM (Registration deadline extended to August 5!)
*In-person only—no recording will be available.
Presenter: Carla Myers (Miami University Libraries)
CEUs: 5

Copyright in Action: Considerations for Open Educational Resources<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=508&reset=1>
Wednesday, August 14, 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM
Presenter: Carla Myers (Miami University Libraries)
CEUS: 1.5

Did you miss out on the first two sessions in the Digitization Basics series?  Would you benefit from face-to-face instruction and one-on-one attention from our trainers?  Sign up today for the in-person version of our Digitization Basics webinar series and get all the content in one day—from planning tips to tool suggestions to file type and metadata recommendations.

Digitization-in-a-Day: The Basics<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=527&reset=1>
Thursday, October 10, 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Presenters: Jenni Salamon & Lily Birkhimer (Ohio History Connection)
CEUs: 3

Don’t hesitate to contact us<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org> if you have questions about these or any of our CE events.  We’re always happy to help.

Cheers,

Shelly

Shelly S. Miller, MLIS
Community and Training Manager
OhioNET  |  1500 W. Lane Ave.  |  Columbus, OH 43221
shellym at ohionet.org<mailto:shellym at ohionet.org>  |  800-686-8975 ext. 37
www.ohionet.org

Connecting Libraries for Stronger Communities