[OPLINLIST] Cake Pans

Beth Vendetti beth.vendetti at kingsvillelibrary.org
Mon Jul 29 10:23:37 EDT 2019

We're downsizing our cake pan collection and our discarded pans need a new home. Each cake pan comes in a large plastic zipper bag and includes instructions and decorating ideas. Take any or all. Will ship through cargo.

[Animated GIF]

Beth Vendetti

Public Services and Acquisitions Manager

Kingsville Public Library

6006 Academy St/PO Box 57

Kingsville, OH 44048

www.kingsville.lib.oh.us

440-224-0239

440-224-0029 (fax)

[cid:17fc7545-1c0d-4882-b791-bf500643045f]

PLEASE NOTE: Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Kingsville Public Library.