[OPLINLIST] Last call to register for "Free Unique & Fun Tools to Help Keep You Sane"

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.ohio.gov
Thu Aug 6 13:31:51 EDT 2020

*Free webinar from OPLIN--only a few seats left!*

*Monday, August 10th at 10 am:*
Let’s be honest: sometimes, we all just need a fun distraction, or
something to help make the internet fun again. You will be amazed by just
some of the endless variety of the creations that are out there, that can
be fun, awe-inspiring or both. We’ll spend some time delving into nooks and
crannies of the internet that you probably didn’t know existed!

*REGISTER
HERE:  http://ceohio.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=1490&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2020/08/01
<http://ceohio.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=1490&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2020/08/01>*
--
*Laura Solomon,  MCIW, MLS*
*Library Services Manager,* Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)