[OPLINLIST] Ohio Ren Fest canceled, Armstrong Museum open limited hours

jdwyer at library.ohio.gov jdwyer at library.ohio.gov
Mon Aug 10 13:57:21 EDT 2020

Cross-posted. Please excuse duplication.

The Ohio Renaissance Festival has been canceled for 2020. If you distributed Ren Fest coupons as a Summer Library Program incentive, you may want to announce this to your patrons individually or through social media. I regret the inconvenience and awkwardness this presents. We all did the best we could with the information we had at the time.

The Armstrong Museum is currently open Tuesday through Sunday for two-hour blocks beginning at 9:30, 12:30, and 3:30. Face coverings are required. If you are distributing Armstrong Museum coupons as an SLP incentive, you may want to share this information with your patrons.

Sincerely,
Janet

[cid:image006.jpg at 01D5F6D6.15418F70]
Janet Ingraham Dwyer