[OPLINLIST] Information Services Manager position open at ACDL

Helena Richardson hrichardson at acdl.info
Wed Aug 12 12:33:32 EDT 2020

Greetings from Northeastern Ohio!

Due to an internal promotion, our position of Information Services Manager
is open.  May I ask you to please post this to the OPLIN listserv?

*Information Services Manager*
Full-time position 40 hours, including generous benefits package
https://www.acdl.info/About-Us/Careers/

Are you a leader who is passionate about Information Literacy, Local
History collections, Genealogy, and Archives?  Ashtabula County District
Library (ACDL) is seeking a bright, organized, and tech-savvy individual to
lead a high-quality Information Services (Reference) Team of professional
and paraprofessional librarians at the Ashtabula Public Library.
Information Services provides day to day research, local history and
Genealogy sleuthing, individualized tech help, and expert advice on how to
use the equipment in our new Creative Corner.  Information Services staff
contribute to collection development efforts, group instruction and adult
programming, participate in community collaborations, and introduce the
e-entertainment and e-research databases to the community at large.
Candidates with strong project management skills (to help assess and
streamline archival projects including digitization with our very own
Zeutschel OS 12002 scanner) are encouraged to apply.

ACDL libraries are located in the heart of Ohio's wine country and are a
short hike/bike ride from Lake Erie with its beautiful parks and beaches.
Snow in the winter, beaches in the summer, and a low cost of living to
boot. Come join us!

This position will remain open until filled. Those responding before
September 1st, 2020 will receive first consideration.

Please submit resume and cover letter to:

Helena Richardson, Ashtabula Branch Manager
Ashtabula County District Library
4335 Park Ave
Ashtabula, OH 44004
hrichardson at acdl.info

Thank you for your consideration and help.

Sincerely,

Helena Richardson | Ashtabula Branch Manager
*Ashtabula County District Library*
4335 Park Ave, Ashtabula, OH 44004
440.990.2324 (office)
www.acdl.info
Ashtabula Branch 440.997.9341 | Geneva Branch 440.466.4521
*Gather, Read, Discover, Transform*