[OPLINLIST] Free Cases

Pam Rose Pam.Rose at mentorpl.org
Tue Aug 25 14:14:16 EDT 2020

Hello,

We have:

100 single Blue-Ray cases and 48 2 disc cases
55 slim single CD cases
13 single jewel cases
And 11 2 disc jewel cases

If you are in need of some cases, let me know and I will put them in the delivery.  Include your number please.  Thanks.

Pam Rose
Technical Services & Materials Manager
Mentor Public Library
8215 Mentor Ave.