[OPLINLIST] Read the latest issue of Ohio Libraries Quarterly

marshams at library.ohio.gov marshams at library.ohio.gov
Tue Feb 11 10:33:23 EST 2020

Please excuse multiple postings...

The latest issue of the Ohio Libraries Quarterly<https://stliboh.info/9ir> was recently posted to our website and is available to read online, or download and print. Feature articles in this issue focus on library pride. We asked public libraries to tell us what they were doing that made them proudest.

Library Pride, Vol. 9, Issue 1

  *   Rough Riders Read by Jen Flaherty and Terry Clutter, Kent City Schools
  *   Monarch Project by Lisa Hossler, Oak Harbor Public Library
  *   Traveling Museum Exhibits by Ryan McDonnell, Grandview Heights Public Library
  *   Telling A People's Story by Janie Kantner with Alyssa Locker, Canal Winchester Local Schools
  *   Wornstaff Memorial Public Library by Amee Sword, Wornstaff Memorial Public Library
  *   Ohio Digital Network Primary Resource Sets
  *   Floyd's Pick
  *   A Universe of Stories: The 2019 Summer Library Program Evaluation Report
  *   Library Programming on Difficult Topics by Leann Schneider Webb, Bexley Public Library
  *   Space:  A Journey to Our Future at Dr. Samuel L. Bossard Memorial Library by Debbie Saunders, Dr. Samuel L. Bossard Memorial Library
  *   Bringing Libraries Together Through Serving a Shared Community by Jessica Crossfield McIntosh, Otterbein University
  *   Creating Pathways for Youth: Career Adventures Camp by Gwen E. Owen, Dayton Metro Library
  *   Cuyahoga Falls Library Launches Valuable Job Resource Partnership and Business Success Series by Alexandria Yurosko, Cuyahoga Falls Library

Click here<https://stliboh.info/vim> to read this issue or click here<https://stliboh.info/9ir> to browse previous issues.

###

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D5E0C6.AF5FDF60]
Marsha McDevitt-Stredney, Ph.D.