[OPLINLIST] Before We Were Yours author Lisa Wingate to visit Findlay OH March 26

Holly Walter hwalter at FindlayLibrary.org
Mon Feb 24 14:18:12 EST 2020

Before We Were Yours was selected as the Findlay-Hancock County Public Library's 2020 CommunityREAD book. Lisa Wingate, author of Before We Were Yours, will visit Hancock County on Thursday, March 26 during CommunityREAD month for a public presentation at the Marathon Center for the Performing Arts.

Tickets are available now through the Marathon Center for the Performing Arts<https://mcpa.secure.force.com/ticket/#/instances/a0F3l00000yHkEDEA0>. All tickets will cost $10 and will feature reserved seating. Click here<http://www.findlaylibrary.org/commrd> for more information about CommunityREAD, including YouthREAD titles for children and young adults.

Holly Walter
Adult Services Librarian
Findlay-Hancock County Public Library
206 Broadway St.