[OPLINLIST] Reopening and patrons with COVID symptoms

welchly at herrickliboh.org welchly at herrickliboh.org
Tue Jun 9 11:02:45 EDT 2020

Hi Brad,

We reopened for essential computer use by appointment only on June 1,
and hope to offer limited browsing appointments later this month.

We have had the sign (first page of attachment) posted at our doors
since early March, even before we closed, and everyone wanting to come
inside must pass the temperature (apologies for the mis-spelling on the
form) check as well as answer No to all four of the questions. They must
have a library card (no guest passes) and wear a mask at all times while
in the library. We are keeping the individual forms, as well as the
appointment logs, in case they are required for contact tracing.

We haven't had anyone in yet who is exhibiting symptoms, but we have
been instructed to immediately tell the person they must leave. And if
they don't leave we are to call the police to remove them. (Police Dept.
is next door)

I hope this is helpful.

---
Lynne Welch - Herrick Memorial Library of Wellington OH
ph. 440-647-2120  e. welchly at herrickliboh.org