[OPLINLIST] Fwd: E-Rate FY2020 Form 471 Deadline Reminder

Don Yarman don at oplin.ohio.gov
Mon Mar 9 11:10:09 EDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Lorrie Germann <lgermann at ohiocsc.org>
Date: Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 11:01 AM
Subject: E-Rate FY2020 Form 471 Deadline Reminder

Hello E-Rate Community,

*This is a reminder that March 25**th** is the deadline to file the FCC
Form 471 for FY2020.  *

If you are applying for Category 2 funding for the upcoming 2020 funding
year, budgets will continue to be calculated at a school/library building
level.  That will change beginning with the 2021 funding year where the
budget will be calculated at a district or library system level.

Also, if you were unable to update your entity information such as student
counts, and NSLP data prior to the close of the Admin window, provide the
information in the narrative of each funding request on the Form 471.
After you submit the application, follow up with a RAL correction in EPC to
make the necessary corrections on your form.

For step-by-step instructions on submitting corrections, I’ve uploaded a
training presentation “*FCC Form 471 RAL Corrections*” on my website at
www.ohio-k12.help/erate under “*Resource Library*” located at the top of
the page.

If you have questions, or need additional information, please do not
hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Lorrie

*Lorrie Germann*
State E-Rate Coordinator
On behalf of the Ohio Department of Education
lorrie.germann at education.ohio.gov
www.ohio-k12.help/erate
Office: 740-223-2420
Cell: 740-253-1153