[OPLINLIST] Free Nonfiction Large Print Books

bmichel at library.ohio.gov bmichel at library.ohio.gov
Wed Mar 11 10:28:46 EDT 2020

Please excuse multiple postings......

The SEO Library Center would like to offer up the following nonfiction large print groups to any library that is on Priority Dispatch.  Just let us know the group number(s) you'd like.

First come first serve.
GROUP 1
The maul and the pear tree [large print] : the Ratcliffe Highway murders, 1811
James, P. D.
Ultimate punishment [large print] : a lawyer's reflections on dealing with the death penalty
Turow, Scott
Popular crime [large print] : reflections on the celebration of violence
James, Bill, 1949-
Gene Kelly [large print] : a life of dance and dreams
Yudkoff, Alvin
This just in [large print] : what I couldn't tell you on TV
Schieffer, Bob
Ellery Queen's crime cruise round the world [large print] Anthology I
Queen, Ellery
And more by Andy Rooney [large print]
Rooney, Andrew A.
Dave Barry's homes and other black holes [large print]
Barry, Dave
There's a sucker born every minute [large print] : a revelation of audacious frauds, scams, and cons--how to spot them, how to stop them
Robinson, Jeffrey, 1945-
Born to fly [large print] : the untold story of the downed American reconnaissance plane
Osborn, Shane
GROUP 2
Child star [large print] : an autobiography
Temple, Shirley, 1928-2014
Cultivating delight [large print] : a natural history of my garden
Ackerman, Diane, 1948-
Pieces of my mind [large print]
Rooney, Andrew A.
Richard Burton [large print] : a life
Bragg, Melvyn, 1939-
Finding Chandra [large print] : a true Washington murder mystery
Higham, Scott.
Gangster squad [large print] : covert cops, the mob, and the battle for Los Angeles
Lieberman, Paul, 1949-
Black knight, white knight [large print]
Vanderbilt, Gloria, 1924-2019
The way you wear your hat [large print] : and the lost art of livin'
Zehme, Bill
Rocket men [large print] : the epic story of the first men on the moon
Nelson, Craig, 1955-
GROUP 3
Grandchildren are so much fun I should have had them first [large print]
Wyse, Lois
My word is my bond [large print] : a memoir
Moore, Roger, 1927-
>From this day forward [large print]
Roberts, Cokie
Its all too much [large print] : an easy plan for living a richer life with less stuff
Walsh, Peter, 1956-
Blue angel [large print] : the life of Marlene Dietrich
Spoto, Donald, 1941-
Big Russ and me [large print] : father and son ; lessons of life
Russert, Tim, 1950-2008
A cast of killers [large print]
Kirkpatrick, Sidney.
Burt Lancaster [large print] : an American life
Buford, Kate
Memories [large print] : the autobiography of Ralph Emery
Emery, Ralph
Pillsbury best of the Bake-Off [large print] : recipes from America's favorite cooking contest ; updated edition with new quick & easy main meals chapter!
Pillsbury Company
GROUP 4
Between each line of pain and glory [large print] : my life story
Knight, Gladys, 1944-
The price of stones [large print] : building a school for my village
Kaguri, Twesigye Jackson
No angel [large print] : my harrowing undercover journey to the inner circle of the Hells Angels
Dobyns, Jay
True stories of C.S.I. [large print]: the real crimes behind the best episodes of the popular TV show
Ramsland, Katherine M., 1953-
I'm with stupid [large print] : one man, one woman, 10,000 years of misunderstanding between the sexes cleared right up
Weingarten, Gene
The end of overeating [large print] : taking control of the insatiable American appetite
Kessler, David A., 1951-
House [large print]
Kidder, Tracy.
American thighs [large print] : the Sweet Potato Queens' guide to preserving your assets
Browne, Jill Conner
Anna Karenina [large print]
Tolstoy, Leo, graf, 1828-1910
As I am [large print] : an autobiography
Neal, Patricia, 1926-2010
GROUP 5
The woman I was born to be [large print] : my story
Boyle, Susan, 1961-
Oh, waiter! one order of crow! [large print]
Greenfield, Jeff
Secrets can be murder [large print] : what America's most sensational crimes tell us about ourselves
Velez-Mitchell, Jane
The murder room [large print] : the heirs of Sherlock Holmes gather to solve the world's most perplexing cold cases
Capuzzo, Michael
Me [large print] : stories of my life
Hepburn, Katharine, 1907-2003
The ragman's son [large print] : an autobiography
Douglas, Kirk, 1916-
My pride and joy [large print]
Adamson, George, 1906-1989.
Splendid solution [large print] : Jonas Salk and the conquest of polio
Kluger, Jeffrey
Clash of the titans [large print] : how the unbridled ambition of Ted Turner and Rupert Murdoch has created global empires that control what we read and watch
Hack, Richard
GROUP 6
America's mom [large print] : the life, lessons, and legacy of Ann Landers
Kogan, Rick.
Dave Barry is not taking this sitting down [large print]
Barry, Dave
Stalling for time [large print] : my life as an FBI hostage negotiator
Noesner, Gary
American rebel [large print] : the life of Clint Eastwood
Eliot, Marc
There's nothing in this book that I meant to say [large print]
Poundstone, Paula
Evenings with Cary Grant [large print] : recollections in his own words and by those who knew him best
Nelson, Nancy (Nancy Lynn)
The terrible hours [large print] : the man behind the greatest submarine rescue in history
Maas, Peter, 1929-2001
Getting better all the time [large print]
Carpenter, Liz
Warren Beatty : a biography [large print]
Finstad, Suzanne, 1955-
GROUP 7
Coming home to myself [large print]
Judd, Wynonna, 1964-
By myself and then some [large print]
Bacall, Lauren, 1924-2014
Goldie : a lotus grows in the mud [large print]
Hawn, Goldie
50 plus one tips when remodeling your home [large print]
Resch, William
The north runner [large print]
Lawrence, R. D., 1921-2003
Educating Alice [large print] : adventures of a curious woman
Steinbach, Alice
Fanny Kemble's civil wars [large print]
Clinton, Catherine, 1952-
Friends of the family [large print] : the inside story of the Mafia cops case
Dades, Tommy
Echoes in the drkness [large print]
Wambaugh, Joseph
GROUP 8
Dave Barry's history of the millennium (so far) [large print]
Barry, Dave
Word for word [large print]
Rooney, Andrew A.
How to store your garden produce [large print] : the key to self-sufficiency
Warren, Piers
Spycatcher [large print] : the candid autobiography of a senior intelligence officer
Wright, Peter, 1916-
Goddess [large print] : the secret lives of Marilyn Monroe
Summers, Anthony
Scream at the sky [large print] : five Texas murders and one man's crusade for justice
Stowers, Carlton.
Inside the mind of BTK [large print] : the true story behind the thirty-year hunt for the notorious Wichita serial killer
Douglas, John E.
Yanni in words [large print]
Yanni
All or nothing at all [large print] : a life of Frank Sinatra
Clarke, Donald, 1940-
GROUP 9
Dr. Burns' Prescription for happiness [large print]
Burns, George, 1896-1996
Ava [large print] : my story
Gardner, Ava, 1922-1990
A view from the bench [large print]
Wapner, Joseph A.
Making Jack Falcone [large print]: an undercover FBI agent takes down a mafia family
Garcia, Joaquin, 1952-
More memories [large print]
Emery, Ralph
The C.S.I. effect [large print]
Ramsland, Katherine M., 1953-
Elizabeth takes off [large print] : on weight gain, weight loss, self-image, and self-esteem
Taylor, Elizabeth, 1932-2011
Off camera [large print] : private thoughts made public
Koppel, Ted, 1940 February 8-
Microwaving for 1 or 2 [large print] : 200 innovative recipes using fresh ingredients
Draudt, Susan Brown
50 plus one tips for going green [large print]
Smith, Alicia Marie.
GROUP 10
Natural blonde [large print]
Smith, Liz, 1923-2017
Never suck a dead man's hand [large print] : curious adventures of a CSI
Kollmann, Dana
Bob Hope [large print] : the road well-traveled
Quirk, Lawrence J.
James Stewart [large print]
Eyles, Allen.
Sincerely, Andy Rooney [large print]
Rooney, Andrew A.
Before the colors fade [large print]
Reasoner, Harry, 1923-
Dishing [large print] : great dish-and dishes-from america's most beloved gossip columnist
Smith, Liz, 1923-2017
Dave Barry's money secrets [large print] : like, why is there a giant eyeball on the dollar?
Barry, Dave
Home [large print] : a memoir of my early years
Andrews, Julie
GROUP 11
What remains [large print] : a memoir of fate, friendship, and love
Radziwill, Carole
Edward R. Murrow and the birth of broadcast journalism [large print]
Edwards, Bob, 1947-
Let's take the long way home [large print]: a memoir of friendship
Caldwell, Gail, 1951-
SeinLanguage [large print]
Seinfeld, Jerry
The good samaritan strikes again [large print]
McManus, Patrick F.
"And so it goes" [large print] : adventures in television
Ellerbee, Linda.
Cooking with hot flashes [large print] : and other ways to make middle age profitable
Bolton, Martha, 1951-
Meet me at emotional baggage claim [large print]
Scottoline, Lisa.
Hold on, Mr. President! [large print]
Donaldson, Sam
GROUP 12
Past imperfect [large print] : an autobiography
Collins, Joan, 1933-
Tales of graceful aging from the planet denial [large print]
Hollander, Nicole.
Niv : the authorized biography of David Niven [large print]
Lord, Graham, 1943-
Condi [large print] : the Condoleezza Rice story
Felix, Antonia
How did I get here so fast? [large print] : rhetorical questions and available answers from a long and happy life
Roberts, Chalmers M. (Chalmers McGeagh), 1910-2005
Somewhere in heaven [large print] : the remarkable love story of Dana and Christopher Reeve
Andersen, Christopher P.
Behind the yellow tape [large print] : on the road with some of America's hardest working crime scene investigators
Hallcox, Jarrett
Mindhunter [large print] : inside the FBI's elite serial crime unit
Douglas, John E.
My life so far [large print]
Fonda, Jane, 1937-
GROUP 13
Wordstruck [large print] : a memoir
MacNeil, Robert, 1931-
The lost pet chronicles [large print] : adventures of a K-9 cop turned pet detective
Albrecht, Kat
Paul newman [large print] : a life
Levy, Shawn
The poisoner's handbook [large print] : murder and the birth of forensic medicine in jazz age New York
Blum, Deborah, 1954-
Common nonsense [large print]
Rooney, Andrew A.
Mark Bittman's kitchen express [large print] : 404 inspired seasonal dishes you can make in 20 minutes or less
Bittman, Mark
Heat [large print] : an amateur's adventures as kitchen slave, line cook, pasta-maker, and apprentice to a Dante-quoting butcher in Tuscany
Buford, Bill
Ava Gardner [large print] : love is nothing
Server, Lee.

Thanks,
The SEO Service Center
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D5F489.6B4CCD70]