[OPLINLIST] Last Chance for Serials Cataloging Webinar Series starting on 3/17

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Thu Mar 12 11:55:26 EDT 2020

[cid:image003.png at 01D5F865.1C91CC00]

Only a few days are left to register for this upcoming webinar series.  If you're new to (or recently returned to) maintaining catalog records for serials and could use some guidance, check out our Fundamentals of Cataloging: Serials webinar series, which focuses on the issues, fields and elements to be considered when cataloging periodical resources. Please note, we will be covering both physical and electronic serial records and that all sessions in the series will be presented by Sarah Schaff from Denison University Library.

Overview of Serials for Copy Catalogers (Session 1)<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=551&reset=1>
Tuesday, March 17 from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM | CEUs: 2

MARC for Serials Cataloging (Session 2)<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=552&reset=1>
Tuesday, March 24 from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM | CEUs: 2

RDA vs. AACR2 for Serials Cataloging (Session 3)<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=553&reset=1>
Tuesday, March 31 from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM | CEUs: 2

Can't make it in real-time?  Sign up anyway and be sure to get the link to review the recording of our online sessions at your convenience.  Looking for more options in our Fundamentals of Cataloging training track?  Check out these two in-person workshops coming up soon or you can head to our Events Calendar<http://www.ohionet.org/events-calendar> for a full listing of all our currently scheduled training opportunities.

Fundamentals of Cataloging: Introduction and Basic Description Workshop<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=541&reset=1>
Tuesday, June 2 from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM | CEUS: 5
Presenter: Misty Alvaro (Columbus Metropolitan Library)

Fundamentals of Cataloging: Introduction to Original Cataloging Workshop<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=540&reset=1>
Tuesday, September 1 from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM | CEUs: 5
Presenter: Misty Alvaro (Columbus Metropolitan Library)

Please don't hesitate to contact us<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org> if you have questions. We're happy to help.

Cheers,

Shelly

Shelly S. Miller, MLIS
Community and Training Manager
OhioNET  |  1500 W. Lane Ave.  |  Columbus, OH 43221
shellym at ohionet.org<mailto:shellym at ohionet.org>  |  800-686-8975 ext. 37
www.ohionet.org

Connecting Libraries for Stronger Communities