[OPLINLIST] Board Games

Melyssa Jones mallen at hbmlibrary.org
Thu Mar 12 14:59:16 EDT 2020

Good afternoon everyone!

My Director has approved of us starting to circulate board games!!! On that note, can you you all share with me your procedure and/or policy for board games?

How do you decide what to purchase? Do you set aside a budget? What labels do you place on the games? Do you have an age limit? What do you do if it comes back missing pieces? And last but not least, what types of games do you focus on? RPG(Stuffed Fables)? Micro games(Love Letter)? More complicated games(Everdell)?

Thanks for any and all feedback!

Melyssa Jones

Adult Services Coordinator

Hurt/Battelle Memorial Library