[OPLINLIST] Virtual Programs

Melyssa Jones mallen at hbmlibrary.org
Fri May 15 15:49:37 EDT 2020

Hello Everyone!

A couple days ago I posted about how everyone is keeping track of stats on facebook. I got some feedback, which I really appreciate!

On that note, my new question is this: How long do you keep track of stats (views) for a single recorded video? Today I posted a pre-recorded storytime. Do I count only the views for the next 24 hours, or just an hour after it posted? We are not taking any down at this moment in time, but we are looking to see for how long does it "count" so to speak.

Thank you!

Melyssa Jones

Adult Services Coordinator

Hurt/Battelle Memorial Library