[OPLINLIST] Summer Reading Incentives

Lynne Wagner lynne.wagner at birchard.lib.oh.us
Thu May 28 12:53:53 EDT 2020

We're doing the SchoolLife brag tags this year. There are 10 designs total, so we're switching up how we're doing things. They'll get a new tag every 2 hours and 20 hours is our end goal (to "collect" them all). We're also doing trophies, but we won't have those available until mid-August since we're going to wait until the program is finished to order them.

https://www.schoollife.com/library-value-pack-imagine-your-story.html

Lynne Wagner

Youth/Teen Services and Outreach Coordinator
Birchard Public Library of Sandusky County
423 Croghan Street, Fremont, OH 43420
Lynne.Wagner at Birchard.lib.oh.us
419-334-7101, Ext. 210

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. ~Aristotle~