[OPLINLIST] Labels

Marlene Pelyhes mpelyhes at geaugalibrary.net
Fri Nov 20 09:20:27 EST 2020

GCPL would like Horses, Fantasy, Valentines day, easter, thanksgivng, Summer, Holiday with the hat,
4600

thanks,

Marlene Pelyhes
Technical Services Manager
Geauga County Public Library
Administration Center
12701 Ravenwood Drive
Chardon, OH 44024
440-286-8067 ext 2519
440-286-7419 FAX
GeaugaLibrary.net<http://divi.geaugalibrary.net/>
[https://attachment.outlook.office.net/owa/mpelyhes@geaugalibrary.net/service.svc/s/GetFileAttachment?id=AAMkADRjM2FkMzU0LWQ5YzAtNDQ5My04YzIzLTU0NTA0MGQ5MGU5ZABGAAAAAADHXNcQ4p5EQJcTo1oLYXKIBwD4umB%2BFgFpQ4bifRL4v6MGAAAAAAEMAAD4umB%2BFgFpQ4bifRL4v6MGAADBxAo6AAABEgAQANekJcqDjAZMv7%2F1MndxysY%3D&X-OWA-CANARY=oYuO9cshnEa6TnFLSghk5zDMcdZILdYYI1lmDMWTMJ0RX3vC4-66Y7KwwoM5lpTwVkFVOdt3rFM.&token=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6IjA2MDBGOUY2NzQ2MjA3MzdFNzM0MDRFMjg3QzQ1QTgxOENCN0NFQjgiLCJ4NXQiOiJCZ0Q1OW5SaUJ6Zm5OQVRpaDhSYWdZeTN6cmciLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QifQ.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.YK_6i2oEsDieSqBf6i8X1CtE0CrwBXoYrAR3lcN-m64rPlR2VP7BggCLZJnCkQ8pB5quxRJXTvV9sGP9RkB8kSiXrxcXj2PFuqq5PLgABucZ8i6wGWWk80ZCo6hkQ2eAjQk-rIU0258eJsK2ZNAT94U_6OcRS1mXLbd6rs-lCZl0mgcW23csEigkGhfXGKXVSkd30g-1S-uK7NO1aWZtcfaE0b35zSRFgRUM-0Cw3_84ZtLjmdu7IDlrQpHtGBXFPHWmIgtrzLCqyd_UJxZTEkUrsmEBzXCvGVAkyl0qkLzrESpgE2FODA9qDiai_oDZG6QQRE72n_VkT2Sd6V6JhQ&owa=outlook.office.com&isImagePreview=True]