[OPLINLIST] Circulating Hotspots

Technology Coordinator techco at acdl.info
Fri Oct 9 08:23:08 EDT 2020

Becky,

We are using Verizon for our Wi-Fi Hotspot provider for exactly the same
reason. It seems to be working out well and is a popular item for
circulation. We have increased our device counts three times since the
start of our program.

You can shut off the hot spots from a web page. When we first started
circulating these we had to shut them down before they would come back.

There is a deep discount on service and devices, but I am not certain it is
official State of Ohio pricing. I am including our representative's
information below.

Matthew Angelotta
Government Account Manager
Public Sector
Verizon Business Group
One Talk  216 978 5711
2000 Highland Road
Twinsburg, Ohio 44087
matthew.angelotta at verizonwireless.com>

Thank you,
Mark

Mark Sanzotta | Technology Coordinator

Ashtabula County District Library

4335 Park Ave, Ashtabula, OH 44004

440.990.2339 (office)

Ashtabula Branch 440.997.9341 | Geneva Branch 440.466.4521

www.acdl.info

Gather, Read, Discover, Transform