[OPLINLIST] Maximizing LinkedIn Learning to benefit your library patrons

Christine Morris christine at oplin.ohio.gov
Thu Dec 2 12:45:28 EST 2021

Greetings,

There is a training opportunity for LinkedIn Learning next Thursday, right
before our Northstar Staff Training for Ohio Public Libraries.

You can register for this session and make it a learning extravaganza next
Thursday, or you can view the recording at a later date.

We are also planning a special session for Ohio libraries with LinkedIn
Learning in January, if you would like to refresh yourself after the new
year.

Sincerely,
--
Christine Morris (she/her)
Digital Resources Manager
christine at oplin.ohio.gov

>From our friends at LinkedIn Learning:

Our Insights data shows that Bartenders make the best 911 Operators. Who
knew? With 10M open jobs in the USA alone, LinkedIn is aligning Patrons
with the best content to help them find their next job opportunity.
Microsoft and LinkedIn rolled out a skilling initiative, back in July 2020
and we have trained 30M+ people around the world so far. You can continue
to utilize your LinkedIn Learning partnership to help grow that number
right in your neighborhood.

Join this session and learn:

   - How LinkedIn Learning for Library is helping Patron's learn new skills
   and find jobs
   - What Best Practices are for marketing LinkedIn Learning free access to
   Patrons
   - Valuable ways to use Online Learning Content to support your Community
   - How events such as flipped classrooms, Coding Camps, and Job Interview
   workshops can increase walk-in traffic
   - How to maximize value of the LinkedIn Learning solution
   - How Patrons login to the Mobile App

The session will culminate with a Live Q&A session to answer any of your
burning questions!

Come and join us on *December 9th, 2021 at NOON EST (9:00am PST)*!
Registration Link:
https://linkedin.zoom.us/webinar/registereWN_dVXkHYZ3RT-2DMM7p0iLKw
<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flinkedin.zoom.us%2Fwebinar%2Fregister%2FWN_dVXkHYZ3RT-2DMM7p0iLKw&data=04%7C01%7Cjpalmer%40linkedin.com%7Cbf6ec46362634bd106b808d9aba928f2%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637729565372660525%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=VJPbluxr%2Bkuv4uq7FJNNge0%2FjlgZC%2BXbyFm%2FlyT%2Fx3E%3D&reserved=0>