[OPLINLIST] Laptop lending policies

Suzanne Weber sweber at lakewoodpubliclibrary.org
Mon Dec 6 12:50:14 EST 2021

Hi Heather!
It's great that you got funding for this.
We've been loaning out Chromebooks for over a year now.

We have 12 total that patrons can check out and use in the library.
At this point there is no limit on how long they can have it checked out
for.
We average about 400 checkouts per month.
Once the Chromebook is returned, a staff member sanitizes it and then does
a "powerwash" to reset it back to factory settings so that no personal
information is kept from the previous user.

I hope this helps!
Suzanne

I hope this helps.

--