[OPLINLIST] Calligraphy Teacher

Mariana Branch mariana.branch at kingsvillelibrary.org
Wed Dec 15 11:43:03 EST 2021

Hi Melyssa,

We have a local Spencerian script society here in Ashtabula County, OH where Platt R Spencer lived. He developed his own style of penmanship that was said to have been adopted as the official cursive writing for government documents and Emily Dickinson's preferred script.  I would suggest you reach out to them. I see they meet at  Ashtabula County District Libray, perhaps someone there can help you with better contact info.

https://www.facebook.com/PRSHS.GenevaOH/
[https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.30497-1/c59.0.200.200a/p200x200/84702798_579370612644419_4516628711310622720_n.png?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=dbb9e7&_nc_ohc=aEJmSM2_nN4AX8xouNf&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=e9b092c7d6270bac3c9712c8a0385d80&oe=6185FC1C]<https://www.facebook.com/PRSHS.GenevaOH/>
Platt R. Spencer Historical Society - Home | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/PRSHS.GenevaOH/>
Platt R. Spencer Historical Society, Geneva, Ohio. 176 likes. Dedicated to the preservation, education and advancement of the legacy of Platt R. Spencer, the Father of American penmanship.
www.facebook.com

Sincerely,

Mariana Branch, Director
Kingsville Public Library
PO BOX 57
6006 Academy Street
Kingsville, OH 44048

www.kingsville.lib.oh.us
(440) 224-0239
(440) 224-0029 (fax)

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement: - Helen Keller

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."                                                                                    - Margaret Mead