[OPLINLIST] Correction to Overdrive Training

Kim Null knull at gmplibrary.org
Fri Feb 5 11:30:12 EST 2021

Good morning! A slight correction to the email I sent out earlier today.
The training is being provided through Overdrive, not Ohio Digital Library.
Overdrive hosted one for our library in July and it went over well. Please
share with anyone who would be interested.  Thanks and sorry about the
confusion!

Corrected information:

*Grafton-Midview Public Library, in conjunction with the Overdrive, is
hosting 30-minute virtual patron training sessions for the Libby app on
Monday, February 8th, from 9:00-10:30. All training is from Overdrive
staff. Please feel free to share with your patrons and staff. Beginner
sessions are at 9:00, 9:30, and 10:00. An advanced session is hosted at
10:30. Registration is required to receive the Zoom link. Register
here: Getting Started with Libby <https://bit.ly/2N2qdQz>*

*Kim Null*
*Adult Services Librarian*

*Pronouns: She/Her/Hers*