[OPLINLIST] Collection development plans

Gerry Vogel gvogel at avonlake.lib.oh.us
Fri Feb 26 10:04:58 EST 2021

Dear oplin brain trust:

If you are a library near our size (25000 cardholders /pop served, 140000
items, 1 location) I would love to see your collection development PLAN —
if you have one.  We have a general policy but not a written plan that
enumerates criteria in specific area for selection and deselection, size
and depth.  Looking forward to some shares and I am happy to reciprocate in
the near future with our result.
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile, which means possible autocorrect errors due to fat
thumbs and canned responses due to expediency