[OPLINLIST] Some seats still available: free (and fun!) webinar from OPLIN

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.ohio.gov
Mon Jan 25 07:54:59 EST 2021

Free Unique & Fun Tools to Help Keep You Sane
Friday, January 29, 2021

  10:00 AM - 11:00 AM

Let's be honest: sometimes, we all just need a fun distraction, or
something to help make the internet fun again. You'll be amazed by just
some of the endless variety of the creations that are out there, that can
be fun, awe-inspiring or both. We'll spend some time delving into nooks and
crannies of the internet that you probably didn’t know existed.

*Limited spaces available:*
*REGISTER HERE
<http://ceohio.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=1602&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2021/01/11>*
--
*Laura Solomon,  MCIW, MLS*
*Library Services Manager,* Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)