[OPLINLIST] Training and Development

jeyer at worthingtonlibraries.org jeyer at worthingtonlibraries.org
Mon Mar 1 10:35:32 EST 2021

Hello Oplin list!

I am the Staff Development Coordinator for Worthington Libraries. I am looking for any information regarding your training and development programs (if you have one!). Do you have training that staff need to complete each year/retake each year? What kind of Customer Service Training do you provide for you staff when they are hired (in person/video/etc.)? What other training do you provide for de-escalation techniques, difficult situations, or anything like that? Any information provided will be helpful, or if you have someone on your staff that provides these types of services could you please pass this along to them? Thank you!

Best,

Jenn Eyer (she/her/hers)
Staff Development Coordinator

www.worthingtonlibraries.org<http://www.worthingtonlibraries.org/>
Worthington Libraries | 820 High Street | Worthington, Ohio 43085
614.807.2630 | 614.807.2676 Fax

[cid:image001.png at 01D52683.A0BA1AA0]

Currently reading Valis<https://catalog.clcohio.org/polaris/search/title.aspx?ctx=34.1033.0.0.13&cn=1680247> by Phillip K. Dick
Currently reading Corregidora<https://catalog.clcohio.org/polaris/search/title.aspx?ctx=34.1033.0.0.13&cn=3146791> by Gayl Jones